After the delay in telling the last chapter, things are moving rapidly towards a conclusion – if you are wondering what will happen to the stricken Dr Beck and what the vague noises he heard at the end of Chapter 14, then you need to join the action over on Darien Mason’s many blogs of wonder. Below are the links so far, but I’ll post more as they come – and don’t forget, you can check the oft update “Story So Far” over on the Ning at any time.
Dr Beck falls to the creature and a rescue is undertaken.
- Dr Beck makes a terrible find… and something terrible finds him!
- Dr Beck finds himself in the lair of the beast and at the mercy of Steal Head himself!
- Steal Head sees something special in Dr Beck…
- Xephronia Warbaum of The Sentinel reports on Mr Michigan & Dr Beck’s disapperances.
- Steal Head releases beck’s inner demons.
- Tormented by his past, Beck is overcome by his own darkness.
- Koen descends to Hell to search for a means to kill Steal Head.
- Jeremiah Helps Koen find the Sword of the Bl–dwing Knight.
- Velvel, Xaveal, Koen, Qlioppthic & a team of Jagers mount a daring rescue.
Steal Head: To be continued…
Links to other blogs and stories:
1) All my “Steal Head” posts can be read on my blog here and on the Steelhead Ning here.
2) The latest “Steal Head” Story So Far recap can be found here.
3) All my “Mutations” posts can be read here.