Did I mention I was living in Steelhead? No? Are you sure? I’m pretty certain I may have mentioned it once or twice… 😉
The great thing about living in Steelhead is that it extends way past the grid itself – there is a very active Ning (http://steelheadsl.ning.com/) and a great new Wiki (http://bandobast.wikidot.com/) that allow discussion and sharing of all the great ideas, events and stories that such a dynamic community generates.
If you’ve been following the discussions on this blog (and others) about RP, then you really should take a look at the Steelhead Ning (not to mention the New Babbage Ning but here are a few of the key discussion you may find interesting to start you off 🙂
- General discussion on RP in Steelhead from January 09.
- More detailed discussion about RP in Steelhead from July 09.
- Elegia Underwood’s rule of RP from July 09.
- Aspects of Steelhead that can be used in RP from July 09.
- Discussion about the confusion and learning curves of trying new RP styles from August 09.
- Discussion about imagining Steelhead from August 09.
- Discussion about NOT imagining Steelhead from August 09.
- Discussion about good character design from November 09.
- Discussion on having enemies for your character from November 09.
There are more discussion over on the Steeelhead Ning here, but there are a ton more over on the New Babbage Ning here – go take a looksee! Also check out the Steelhead Story Archive, Hotspur’s Page O’ Tales, the Steelhead Wiki, and the New Babbage Wiki.